27 Ekim 2011 Perşembe

Hello everybody, my name is Arda Çataklı. I am a student in Tarsus American College and I am Grade 12. I live in Tarsus in Turkey. I like to read books about history and listen to music.
My blog topic is about "anti-war" and I will talk about this issue. I think this issue is the most important problem of our world and it grows up day by day. We hear everyday that someone dies in somewhere because of this non-sense. I start to walk on this road that may be I can make something to change ideas about war on people's mind.
I choose this topic because I want to show people how war is meaningless. Some people think that war is a game but it is not like that. In our age now, many people die for a stupid reason of war. There has to be someone who has to stop this issue and I can be one of them. I know that it is a very hard issue to change ideas about war but I am a determinant person and it is hard, but not impossible. I think that with war protests, anti-war marches and with a huge crowd of people we can change the order of the war in our world. I don't want any person to die because of war, I don't want any child become an orphan because of war and finally, I don't want to see anybody in blood, lost his organ because OF WAR!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder