17 Kasım 2011 Perşembe

As a person who against war, I defend to organize anti war protests, speeches, marches  because these are the most effective ways to make a change on people's mind. With these activities, we who against war, can reach to crowd of people in the whole world. As in the past, organizing activities like these showed that they can affect many people. Because of this, I choose to struggle with this issue to make a change on thoughts of people about war.

I will start to do these activities first because they are the starting points of this issue. All I need is a group of people who think same with me and then a crowd of them. First of all, I can start to give an advertisement, or make a survey about anti war to see what people think on this issue. Then I can determine on people who think same with me. Finally, I set a meeting point to achieve our goal.

If I want to change something in this world, I have to announce my name and ideas to the world because a crowd of people can change something in this world. I need a crowd of people. If you want to be successful, you have to have the majority on issues like this.

Anti war marches, protests are the best and more effective ways to struggle this issue and I believe that many people support me and my thoughts. Because I am talking about person who is the most valuable living on this world. Because of war, we lost many people and a person's life is inestimable. Every people should care about this issue to stop war in whole world. If everyone cares, I believe we can success and no one die because of war anymore.  












Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder